Handmade Soap Recipes and Tutorials
How to Make handmade soap and soap recipes
Looking for soap recipes to make at home? Here are some of my favorite recipes. If you run into trouble or have questions, let me know.
- Rosemary Mint Cold Process Soap Recipe Tutorial – with pictures
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey – the natural way
- Nana’s Lavender Goatmilk Soap Recipe or the Vegan version
- Lavender Soap with Tea Tree Oil and Oatmeal Recipe
- Creamy Olive Oil Soap Recipe
- Rice Bran Soap Recipe
- Basic Olive Oil Soap Recipe
- Ugly Soap and Soap Balls – find out what to do with soap scraps
* Don’t forget to always use a soap / lye calculator to ensure recipe is correct, even with a recipe found on the internet, double-check them all… best to be safe – avoid soft soap, or soap that will burn.
Use this list of soap calculators to find one that fits your style.
Make Crock Pot Soap Tutorial
How about making Hot Processed Soap in a crock pot? Makes lovely translucent soaps. Soap tutorial with pictures.
Laundry Soap Recipes
Make your own home made Laundry Soap. It’s super easy to do. If you make your own handmade soap, it’s even easier (and cheaper). Regardless, it’s very cost effective to make your own laundry detergent.
Try the Liquid Laundry Soap How-to
Oil Properties for Soap, Lotion, Skin and Bath
Unsure of which oils you want to use in your bath and body products?
- Ingredient and Oil Properties for Soap, Lotion, Serums, Bath and Body
- Olive Oil Properties and Benefits
‘How to’ Lotion Recipes and Instructions
Now you know your oil properties, find out how to make lotion:
Interesting in making your own lotion? It’s really not as hard as some people claim.
- Lotion Percentages – Simple lotion making instructions
- Soft & Silky Handmade Lotion Recipe
- Making Aromatherapy Massage Bath Oil
No ‘Poo Shampoo Recipes and Informations
The No ‘Poo (no shampoo) Decision and Recipes – If you want to get away from all the chemicals in our shampoos, here’s info on my first go with no ‘poo.
More Soap Making information:
From the ‘how’s’ to the ‘why’s’ to the ‘ huh’s?’, here’s more information on the basics of soap making, how the process works and how to get started on your soap making journey.
- Soap Making FAQs
- Soap Science 101 – Making Handmade Soap
- All About Soap Making: Basic Soap Making
- Soaps With No Lye?
- Making Homemade Soaps – What Needs To Be Learned First