Home /Memes /Four Foods on Friday – #21, week 5

Four Foods on Friday – #21, week 5

by madaise · 12 comments

in Memes

Yummy food questions! This is this weeks (#21) Four Foods on Friday meme.

#1. What’s your favorite fruit and how do you like to eat it?
I love fruit.. I can’t think of just one. I love fruit in smoothies, I love it plain… like homemade raspberry and blackberry syrup over pancakes, or banana crepes with orange sauce (must get recipe from mom). I love apple crisp (or see apple crisp pics) made with crunchy, tart granny smith apples… No.. sorry, can’t narrow this one down.

#2. What is the one spice in your kitchen you use more than any other?
This should come as no surprise to anyone who’s been reading my FFoF answers… salt.

#3. Pudding. Instant, stovetop or premade?
Instant.. I’m too lazy for stovetop.. and premade icks me out, especially the kind that doesn’t require refrigeration (eeewww!).

#4. Share a recipe using potatoes.
Me and the girls love tater tot casserole and it’s so easy to make.. not to mention versatile – you can sneak veggies in, or just keep as is. Here’s my Tatertot Casserole Recipe (or see tatertot casserole pics).

This weeks Four Foods on Friday #21.. visit, read, comment, join. :)

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

Michael Aulia March 13, 2008 at 9:01 am

#1: I don’t like fruit :D but I like drinking smoothies
#2: I usually take away from a restaurant for dinner
#3: Eat pudding only when a friend makes one..so yeah, instant please
#4: I don’t really cook :( Steak with instant sauce + Boiled potatoe?

lol I feel bad answering the questions

Monique March 13, 2008 at 11:10 am

I absolutely agree about that pudding that doesn’t need refrigeration. Talk about gross!!!

Monique’s last blog post..Meet The Girls

Tee March 13, 2008 at 5:16 pm

I love these food posts! I enjoy food so much that, when I’m not actively eating, I’m already thinking about the next time I will eat… this is why I have to exercise constantly!

Tee’s last blog post..Top 5 Signs That You Have Acid Reflux Disease

Laura March 13, 2008 at 6:19 pm

One of the blogs I was at today had a photo for Thursday Thirteen with a picture of fresh peaches all cut up. That is one of my favourites and the first that came to mind when I read your post. I like them fresh from a roadside stand in the summer. We drive down to the Niagara area and eat them just how they are. It’s messy but I love them when they have that sweet yet kind of tart taste too.

Laura’s last blog post..Wanted: Spam Killer Web Browser

Rhea Calma March 14, 2008 at 11:13 am

1. Banana plain or with my favorite cereal with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Gives me the energy all day.

2. Toss up between salt and pepper. Although, I’m cutting down on salt and using the natural sodium in meat, fish, or fowl…

3. Instant pudding, coconut is my all time fav…I’m way too busy specially with entrecard now in the way…LOL

4. Mashed potato top with my own recipe of shawarma beef or chicken, and my own homemade mayo, wrap in pita bread. Vegetable options can be lettuce, onion, or tomato included in the pita wrap…yummy

Rhea Calma’s last blog post..About Comiqs

Lynne March 15, 2008 at 11:03 am

Yum! I love a warm apple crisp!

valmg March 15, 2008 at 2:33 pm

Thanks for playing Four Foods on Friday!
Stumbled.

fragileheart March 15, 2008 at 2:52 pm

lol mine would be mangoes or pineapples, garlic, i don’t like pudding and a recipe for garlic mash potatoes!!

Cute post – thanks for advertising with me Judi!

fragileheart’s last blog post..What Women Want

corrin March 15, 2008 at 4:53 pm

i need a good recipe that i can sneak veggies in. my husband is just like a little kid and refuses to eat anything that grows in nature.

corrin’s last blog post..Crane Collapse in Manhattan

Karen March 16, 2008 at 12:19 am

I started to say salt was my favorite spice too but it was too obvious! LOL I love salt.

Karen’s last blog post..By: Lynne

angel March 21, 2008 at 3:11 am

#1 – I don’t really like to eat fruits, but I like them on smoothies!
#2 – It’s got to be pepper!
#3 – I’m not really into pudding. But if I have to choose, Instant.
#4 – I don’t cook! sorry! :D

angel’s last blog post..Nice Guys vs. Bad Boys

Gina March 21, 2008 at 5:04 pm

Favorite fruit:
cherries, berries, mango

Adobo is the bomb!

Cooked pudding tastes better to me, but I use instant too.

Potato recipe I love:
Cook red potatoes with skin on. Once cooked, slice. Saute olive oil and a little butter in a pan, add garlic powder, rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper and cook 30 seconds, add potatoes and mix good and cook for a few more minutes so they brown a little.

Gina’s last blog post..Sesame Crusted Tuna Steak on Arugula – 5 ww points